Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Power of Dreams

Last night I had a dream.
I was a warrior fighting against Gods and Demons.  Even in death I was still able to force my will against them, and as I tore the soul from a demon who had enslaved a group of people I was returned to life to lead them into the streets of a third world city.  Everything was worn and dry, but held an air of being ancient and backed by centuries of culture.
As I lead the people to their freedom I found myself wanting to learn more than fight and found myself in the midsts of a group of people.  I knew this group of people intimately; knew that they where viewed as evil, but I found myself wanting to know more about them.  I begged and pleaded that they teach me.
Their leader stepped forward and grabbed my arm where I found tattoos; inked images of vines and leaves.  As he spoke more lines began to appear, showing me the true image beneath all the decorative flare.  I was crying, and then I awoke never knowing the true image.

This morning I've found myself with new vigor and determination to bring my story to light.  I will be contacting Congressman Manzullo's office this morning to inform them that my VA benefits have been denied yet again.
Pain permitting, I will be attempting to put together a form letter that I can send to multiple recipients.  Despite the fact that these have been wholly ignored and ineffectual I still feel that I should try again.

Thank you all who have started to follow my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment