Friday, October 8, 2010

Friends

I wanted to take a minute to publicly thank two very good friends.  Our neighbors Chris and Jessie. 
Jessie is giving me a ride to Jhon Baker's open house this Saturday in celebration of his new book, and has spent several hours helping Amy and I watch our son Lincoln.  Without her there would have been several instances that could have ended badly because I wouldn't have been able to care for my two year old.
Chris has literally carried me to our van when I was going into shock.  He's always there for me when I need someone to talk to, and has spent countless hours playing online video games with me while I work through my pain.
Of all the horrid things that have gone down over the last year, these two have been invaluable blessings.
I only hope that one day I'll be able to return the favors.

2 comments:

  1. I also want to thank Chris and Jessie publicly for all their support. It means a lot to us. Love ya, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear that you have support. I wish my family and I lived closer to you guys.

    ReplyDelete