Monday, October 11, 2010

Memory Loss

So I'm sitting here trying to figure out what went wrong for the blog chat, and now I'm realizing that it isn't happening until tomorrow...
The worse thing about pain is how it destroys your memory capacity.  Some times it's so overwhelming you get dates, days, times, names, everything mixed up.  The event invitation is for today, but on Kaps Blog it states it will be tomorrow, Tuesday...
For everyone that showed up today, I apologize for the mix up.  Had I been more focused, and in better working capacity, I may have caught this sooner and got it rectified.  Seems most of my days are 'hind site' kinds of days lately.
I hope those of you reading will take the time out of your schedules to participate tomorrow.  And in the mean time feel free to post up any questions or remarks here.  It's always nice to have a dialogue about my experiences.

4 comments:

  1. I can give testimonial that Kevin has serious memory loss issues due to his CPRS/RSD. However, there was some confusion about today's chat on everyone's part. I hope that everyone still tunes in tomorrow for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who are you?
    Oh ya, my wife...
    J/K
    Thanks love, I can never repay you for all your support...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My bad. I'm getting the word out as we speak. It's been a rough few days here with a screaming, teething, sick baby...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's no big thing Kap. We're just glad that you're ok. I was really worried about you this morning.

    ReplyDelete