Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Blog Chat Take 2

So, today is the big blog chat.  I'm hoping we have a good turn out.  I've invited congressmen, senators, friends; posted on several different pages...
I'm going to medicate myself in about 10 minutes.  Pain is really bad this morning and I want to be semi-functional for the event.
I didn't sleep much last night, mostly because I had that 'first day of school' experience.  Just too wound up about today.  I'm hoping this is the beginning of making changes for the better for those who are serving us now.  The deserve so much more...
The dialogue will be here -
http://noahkaplowitz.blogspot.com/2010/10/my-guest-blogger-this-time-around-is.html

A huge thanks to Kap.  Despite all that is going on in his life at the moment, he's still taking time out of his day to try and help.  It's more than most have ever done, and I count him as one of the angles in my life.
See you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment