Sunday, October 24, 2010

One Night's Good Sleep

  Often people don't realize that chronic pain leads to sleep deprivation.  I'll go weeks praying for just one nights good sleep.  My prayers where finally answered last night.  I've not felt this alive in months!  I think one of the reasons I slept so well is because my dreams where so incredibly vivid and surreal...
  I was thinking about posting the dream here, but it covered a period of about 3 weeks and would be far too long, so I'm going to try to write it up and post it as an attachment later this week...
  Sorry for the short post, but I'm entertaining having my weekends be light posting sessions with heavier, and lengthened, posts during the week.
  Thanks for reading, and I'll have a healthy post for you all next week!

2 comments:

  1. The sleep thing - man, spending most of my time a little insane for lack of sleep and in general always tired. I love a good nights sleep - even if it is only a few hours of restfulness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have to be a little insane to survive with chronic pain.
    What a crazy combination. Artist with chronic pain... Two types of people that are a little insane mashed into one person...

    ReplyDelete