Monday, November 22, 2010

The List Grows

  The list of those willing to help me out in my daily activities is growing.  To those of you who have helped, my thanks.  If I have not mentioned you by name let me know.  I can post links for you in a minor form of repayment.
  I wanted to personally thank my nephew Alex for posting my YouTube video of "In Everything" on his Facebook page.  Alex has always been there for me and continues to help support my endeavors.  We often game together, but not often enough.  I've been asking for help spreading the word about my music in the hopes that it may get picked up by recording artists and Alex is providing some much needed coverage.
  I found out, this past Thursday, that the Marine Corps League's chaplain has people praying for me from the tip of Maine to the southern reaches of California.  I was floored.  Here was a group of people whom I didn't even know willing to dedicate a daily bit of their time to praying for me.
  So to those of you who are helping, my thanks.  And to those of you wanting to help - link it, read it, play it, paste it, spread it round the world.  Email Me for more information or pages you can link.  Help get my story and sound out to others in the hopes that it will make a difference, or bring some measure of solace to those suffering souls out there who need it.
Thanks for reading,
Kev

1 comment:

  1. Kevin, you are in my daily thoughts and I am willing to bet that you are thought about more than you could ever know. When it is darkest I want you to know that there are people looking for ways to help and make a difference - Also, by the way - how does next week look for you to hang out? either at your joint or maybe I can take you to the range. E-mail or call me.

    ReplyDelete