Thursday, November 25, 2010

Giving Thanks

  Today is one of the few days I can give thanks for my loss of appetite.  I know I won't overeat today.  I'm thankful for all of the friends and family that have provided my family and I with so much support.  Without you I don't think we'd have been able to maintain our relationship, or our sanity.
  I'm thankful that I'm alive.  Without my life I'd not be able to share my thoughts.  I may not be able to run around with my son, but I can teach him how to be a decent human being; about things intellectual and philosophical.  And I love every minute that we spend playing video games together.
  I'm giving thanks for all the events that lead me to be here today, and for all of you who take time out of your lives to read my words.  I hope my readers get a portion of the satisfaction that I get in writing this blog and my creative works.  I may not have many followers listed on my page, but I'm being read.  I see it in my stats every day.  Even though my readers aren't 'following' me, I appreciate them taking the time to read.
  Again, thank you all for reading.

Kev

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sending the updated email address and about this webpage.

    You have a very good attitude about the trials and tribulations that have been layed before you. I admire your fortitude and hope that every day brings you more understanding of the "whys" of everything that you have been through.

    I truly believe there is a reason for everything, though we may not always like the reason and it sometimes takes years to see them. It is what it is and how one handles it can make all the difference in the world.

    Happy Holidays and take care.

    ~jessica~

    ReplyDelete