Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Let's Try This Again

  Last week I missed my appointment with my primary care because I ended up in the emergency room.  The appointment was rescheduled for today, and last night I thought I was going to end up in the ER again.  This morning is a different story.  I'm awake, in pain, but doing well enough to not need the ER visit.

  We'll see how the rest of the day goes...

  I've been trying to dedicate a little bit of each day to working on some writing.  I'm in the midst of co-translating a Danish novel for my friend L.G. Jensen, working on three poems, my own novel, and writing three songs.  A little bit each day is all I aim for, and, when I can do no more, I lay down and rest. It's aggravating not being able to work through things consistently, but I'm happy I get a little bit of time each day to try and accomplish things.

  The pain is getting very difficult to manage.  I hope today's visit will yield a better arrangement to controlling my pain.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are able to accomplish some work. I am truly sorry for all your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Translating with Lars, eh? Awesome, I offer my assistance if needed and look forward to simply reading his stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan, no need to say you're sorry. It is, what it is. ;)

    Jhon, I sent you an email this morning, give me a call when you get a moment.

    ReplyDelete